1. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION.
- 643 SPORTS will make reasonable efforts to protect the confidentiality of its customers’ information, account information, and personal communications, but no company, including without limitation, 643 SPORTS, can fully eliminate the security risks associated with connecting with handling information on the Internet.
- Student Athletes always have the option to not provide any information by choosing not to use our services through our Site and 643 SPORTS will remain to any exclusion requests are sent via email to: email@example.com.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION.
- (a) Student Athlete Users. The following applies to Student Athlete Users of the Website or Services. At the time of registration for purpose of identity the following information may be requested to provide the following information: full name, street address, date of birth/age, gender, height/weight, academic year, email address, parent/guardian’s name and primary phone number, Academic information, Payment information, User Id, Password and other relevant information.
- (b)Coach Users. The following applies to Coach Users of the Website or Services. At the time of registration, you will be required to provide the following information: your full name, job title, name of the institution, intercollegiate league.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY.
We collect certain information about you and your computer automatically when you use the Services. Automatically collected information may include:
- The type of web browser and operating system you have used to access the Services;
- Your IP address (which is a number automatically assigned to your computer when you access the Internet and can be used to derive your general geographic location);
- Your device information (which may include information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile application, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information);
- The website you visited before you came to the Services; and
- Information about the content and webpages you view, click stream patterns, dates and times that the Services are accessed, and the features you access on the Services that we collect using cookies, Web beacons, and similar technologies.
- Social Networking Information. If applicable, you log in to the Services through a social networking account (e.g., Facebook,Instagram,Twitter), we may collect information about you from that social networking account, including your name, email address, birthday, profile photograph, and other information associated with your social networking account.
- Information from Commercially Available Sources. We may receive additional information about you from other sources, such as data cooperatives and public databases.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA.
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To create your Profile on our Website;
- To improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To respond to your customer service requests and support with the services;
- To administer a contest, survey or other Website activity you have chosen to participate in; and
- To send you periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you;
- Emails regarding 643 SPORTS news, updates, related product or service information, and other promotional communications regarding 643 SPORTS.
5. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE.
- The Services are neither intended for nor directed at children younger than 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or store personal information about children under the age of 13.
6. NON-U.S. USERS OR USER OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
- The Services are intended for U.S. and territories not incorporated of the United States. You will be subject to the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico if you access the Services from outside the United States, please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Services may be processed and transferred to the laws of Puerto Rico. Your personal data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and its territories, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
7. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY TECHNOLOGY
8. SERVICE PROVIDERS.
- 643 SPORTS may use third parties to provide services and content on our Site. Service Providers may obtain your personal information, to the extent it is used for the services and content on our Site. Service Providers may not use your personal information for any other purpose.
9. THIRD PARTIES.
- Third parties that are not affiliated with 643 SPORTS can send you information, and/or promotional materials that may be relevant to you, such as for college athletic recruiting, to provide you with college information, obtaining college scholarships, or other information. 643 SPORTS is not responsible for any third party’s use of your information or the security of your information in the hands of a third party.
10. ADVERTISEMENT ON OUR SITE.
11. CHOICE TO UNSUBSCRIBE. OR EDIT YOUR DATA.
- You may unsubscribe of receiving promotional communications or marketing emails from 643 SPORTS by contacting us at the email shown at the end of the Privacy page.
- You may edit any of your data in your profile. Your personal data can be deleted by requesting deletion by going to the “Settings” section in your profile. Note that we may be required by law to keep this information and not delete the data (or to keep this information for a certain time, as law requires. When you or we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our records.
12. SAFEGUARD OF INFORMATION
- 643 SPORTS strives to safeguard information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, alteration or disclosure. We cannot guarantee that the data you transmit to us or stored can be completely secure. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential and we highly recommend not sharing your password with any person.
14. CONTACTING US
- If by email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If by post mail, at: Cond. Prados del Monte Apt. 1410 C/ Basilio Catala Guaynabo PR 00971
- If by phone, 787-546-4828